- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture Works132A State Route 37
New Fairfield, CT 06812203.297.5399
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •
Thanks to Patricia my constant back pain is gone. I’ve been to chiropractic care and that usually alleviates the condition. This last bout was not responding to treatment. After 6 sessions with Patricia the back pain was mostly gone. There are days now that I feel no pain at all and feel completely at ease. That hasn’t happened in years. I plan to maintain sessions with Patricia as needed.
I highly recommend Patricia to anyone who suffers back pain. She listens and plans a course of treatment that is suited to your needs as an individual.
I have been in constant pain for the past three years with sciatica and went from taking 13 Excedrin a day to once a day. Now I can get through the whole day doing what I need to do. I am so grateful. Thank you Patricia
I have been... Read more »