- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat large meals just before or after
- Refrain from overexertion, working out, drugs or alcohol for up to six hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Acupuncture Works132A State Route 37
New Fairfield, CT 06812203.297.5399
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
Thanks to Patricia my constant back pain is gone. I’ve been to chiropractic care and that usually alleviates the condition. This last bout was not responding to treatment. After 6 sessions with Patricia the back pain was mostly gone. There are days now that I feel no pain at all and feel completely at ease. That hasn’t happened in years. I plan to maintain sessions with Patricia as needed.
I highly recommend Patricia to anyone who suffers back pain.... Read more »